Which tool is used to find the keyword on which our competitors are ranked?

Ultimate
    US

Which tool can I use to identify the keywords on which my competitors are ranking and generating significant sales?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

you can use, helium 10, and seller sprite. perhaps there are some other tools available in the market too. its on you which one you found more easy and convenient.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You can get keywords from Helium 10 tool named Cerebro you have to pass your competitor’s ASIN and this tool will do reverse engineering to get the keywords of your competitor.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

There are several keyword research tools available that can help you identify the keywords on which your competitors are ranking and generating significant sales like Helium 10, Jungle scout, AMZScout, seller seprite. For the good results you should use the Helium 10 to check the competitors ranking on keywords.

Janvi Arora
      Beginner

Try tools like semrush or Ahrefs. They peek into your rival’s websites and show you what keywords they’re using to get noticed. It’s like getting a sneak peek at their playbook for a stronger seo also you can visit this amazing article I read that would help you out https://www.radon-media.com in keywords research and it’s ranking.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.