Why are Amazon ads not spending my daily budget?

Enhanced
    none

I ran the campaign and set my daily budget to $ 5, but Amazon hasn’t run out of my budget. what can i do

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Its because no buyers clicked on your ad, this is why your ad is not out of budget.
      You can try making your listing image better, so when someone will see your ad they will click on it and buy it afterwards.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

So if you want run out of your budget first you have to see the facts why you are not spending all the budget during the day so first you have to check the keywords that what keywords you have targeted in the campaigns after this you have to check the listing on amazon by searching your main keyword if your product is not showing as sponsored products on 1st to 10th page it will not spend your whole budget also if you are not spending any single cents so you have to check the buy box of your listing.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

there are many reasons. you can increase your bids or you should try another bidding strategy. It will work
      there is also a possibility you are running ppc on low search volume keywords which they have low traffic.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Their is issue of bidding strategy. the bids of your keyword is low so amazon will not pick your keywords. increase your bids.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

It means that no one has clicked on your product, so your budget is not being consumed. You should optimize your campaigns. Firstly, check your placements for both “Top of search” and “Product pages”, then set placements according to your budget. If you are running a manual campaign, then check your targeted keywords, and higher their bids by some cents or apply suggested bids to them. And if you are running an auto campaign, increase bids for all the four match types (loose, close, complement, and substitute). In this way, Amazon will show your ad to more buyers, so you have a chance to get clicks.

John David
      Beginner
      none

There can be many reason for this, might be you just created a new campaigns and amazon take time to show your ads to the audience and then when you get the clicks you got spend, but if your campaign is not new and amazon if not consuming your budget that you have target the keywords with low biding or the keywords you have targeted is not in demand, you should optimize your campaign.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Low bids could be the reason for it. You should check the search volume of your keywords if they do not have much demand you should for the keyword with good demand that will help you to get more clicks on your campaigns and that will help you in conversion.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

There are many reason but i think the main reason that your targeted keywords may be a low search volume or your product is not in demand so if there is no demand of the product its means a less buyer search and click on the product that’s why amazon not spend all of you budget because of the low click and demand

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.