Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Why isn’t my promotion shown on the product page?

• This topic is empty.
    Enhanced
    none

I created a promotion for my product, which is now live, however, it does not appear on my product page when I want to watch it. I’m not sure what the cause behind this. Is there anyone who can explain why the promotion isn’t showing up on the product page?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

there are a couple of reasons for this. make sure that you have created the correct product selection while creating the promotion, and recheck that maybe you have selected the promotion date in a future date.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

while creating the promotion,
      in step 3: Additional options,
      if you uncheck the check box, show promotion on the detail page
      Your promotion will be applied but not shown on the detail page.

John David
      Beginner
      none

While creating the coupon you might have uncheck the option of allowing promotion to show on the listing, If you want your promotion to show on the listing you must have to check the option of allowing the promotion to show on your listing.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

There can be different reasons for this, 1 reason can be that your promotion might be suppressed or while creating promotion you have not checked the box for display of promotion on listing, if your promotion is not showing on product detail page make sure you have checked the box with option to show the promotion on product detail page!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.