Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

why my order amount shows 0 ?

Enhanced
    none

I have received an order and the amount shown to me zero, I don’t know why ? can anyone tell me why the amount shown zero?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

because the buyer didn’t paid the amount of the purchase.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

There could be multiple case for this
      one such is if you have enrolled in the vine program then the amount will be zero if you receive an order through that,
      another can be if a customer have ordered a replacement.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

[postquote quote=3581]

Yes, I agree with him. One reason also would be that if you create an MCF order, then its amount will also be shown as 0.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

There are 3 situations in which the order amount shows 0:-
      when any vine customer claims the product
      when there is an mcf order
      when there is a replacement order

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Might be the order is the replacement order of the product or your product is enrolled in the vine program and the order is of the vine.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

The situation could be caused by multiple factors
      You will not be charged any amount if you have enrolled in the VINE program.
      Another scenario would be if a customer ordered a replacement.
      Also, if you create an MCF order, its amount will also be displayed as 0.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

reasons are
      there may be a mcf order created
      or the order has placed through vine program
      and there is a replacement order that usually sellers have faced due to low quality products.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

This can be based on several reasons one of them can be MCF or the replacement order.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Multiple things could be happening:
      1) If you create an MCF order.
      2) Another you’ve enrolled in the VINE program, you won’t get any amount.
      3) Additionally, the possibility is that a consumer has requested a replacement.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

There are 3 reasons for this scenario, if you have created an MCF order, or if you are enrolled in the vine program, or if some customer has ordered a replacement. In all these scenarios the order amount will be shown as 0.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

There are various possibilities in this scenario.
      In your Seller Central, you have created an MCF order.
      If you joined the Vine program in order to provide the goods free of charge to Vine Voices.
      The consumer asks for the product to be replaced.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

If you have received an order with a zero amount, it is possible that the order was placed using a promotional code, gift card, or reward points, which could cover the entire cost of the item. It is also possible that there was an error in the pricing information displayed. Check the order details to determine the reason for the zero amount, and if you have any concerns or questions, contact Amazon’s customer support for assistance.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If your order amount shows as 0 on Amazon, it could be due to a discount, gift card balance, subscription benefit, or a technical issue. Try refreshing the page or contacting Amazon Customer Support for assistance.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

If the amount shown on an order you received on Amazon is zero, it could be due to the order being in a “pending” status, meaning that it has not been fully processed yet. Alternatively, the order may have been cancelled or the payment for the order may have failed, resulting in a zero amount. To check the status of the order, log in to your Amazon Seller Central account, go to the Orders tab, and review the order details and payment status. If you need further assistance or are unsure about the order status, you can contact Amazon Seller Support for help.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Hello Stella, It’s possible that there was a pricing error or glitch in the system that resulted in the displayed amount showing zero. This could be a temporary issue that may be resolved shortly.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

The order maybe received from a vine customer and it is possible that MCF order is created and many other possibilities , so it depends upon the sitiuation.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.