Why my PPC campaign is not showing ACOS ?

Enhanced
    none

I have created a PPC campaign and I have received 6 clicks but I am unable to see ACOS can anyone explain to me why?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Hey Jacob, for this may be you have not select the ACOS in the metrics in the campaign section please go to the campaigns and above you can see 5 matric from there please cross the any of one and then click on the ad metrics from there hopefully you can see the ACOS of your campaign.

Madison
        Beginner
        BI

I do not agree with your answer. you are wrong. if you don’t get any sales from the PPC. then amazon will not show you the acos. Acos will be only shown when you go to any sales,

Linda
      Beginner
      US

If you’re getting clicks only then you wouldn’t be able to see the ACOS, you can see the ACOS when you will get some orders.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Jacob, So far, you have only received clicks and spent money on this campaign. You will see ACOS when you place an order through this campaign. Because ACOS is calculated by dividing your spend by the sales attributed to your ads, As a result, whenever you receive an order, the ACOS of your campaign will be displayed. 

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Because you didnt get any sales and ACOS mean (advertising cost of sales) and we can calculate through the following formula. The formula for ACoS is 100 ( [total ad spend] ÷ [total sales] ).

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

The ACOS means the total spend by total sales percentage, if you have got only 6 clicks and do not have any sale then amazon cannot calculate the ACOS for your campaign.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

You need to get sale if you want to check your ACOS if there is no sale you won’t be able see the ACOS because it is calculated by ad spend / sales x 100.

John David
      Beginner
      none

You will only see the ACOS when you start getting orders, if you are only getting clicks the campaign will not show you the ACOS, as you know that ACOS means advertising cost of sales, so it will only shown when there is any sale made through that clicks.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

You wouldn’t be able to view the ACOS if you were simply receiving clicks; however, you can see the ACOS after you start receiving orders.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

You’ll need to get sales or order, for you to see ACOS, as it means (ad cost of sale) so no matter how many clicks you get or spend you have, if you receive no order you’ll see no ACOS.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Jacob!! If you get 6 clicks but no sales, you won’t see ACOS because it’s related to orders, when you get orders, you’ll see ACOS.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

If you are getting just click and are not getting any sales then you are unable to see the ACOS you have to get an order in order to see the ACOS.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.