Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Why my PPC is corelated with the number of orders I receive?

Enhanced
    none

Why my PPC is corelated with the number of orders I receive? When I spend more on PPC I receive more orders and when I reduce the budget thinking now the products are ranked, My orders dropdown.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

By increasing the budget your product visibility increases so there are more chances to get the order that’s why you get more orders and when you decrease the budget your product visibility decreases hence order decreases.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you spend more on PPC then your product visibility increases which is the main reason of increasing orders, with decreasing PPC budget the visibility reduces, however you need to check your organic ranking before you decide to lower your PPC

John David
      Beginner
      none

These happens some time that your product takes time to rank and your product ranking totally rely on the PPC, and whenever you decrease the budget of the listing your product ranking drops, you have to maintain the PPC of the product consistently so it don’t drop the ranking.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

with decreasing PPC budget the visibility reduces, sales become low, and hence the ranking drops. So have a glance on the PPC once before reducing the PPC budget.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

The main factor driving an increase in orders is increased product visibility, which rises as PPC budgets are increased. Visibility reduces as PPC budgets are decreased.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

PPC increases the visibility and with the help of PPC you can get top position which helps you to get more orders and if you want to reduce PPC spend first check the ranking of your products against keywords which you have targeted in PPC and if your ranking is very good then try experimenting with PPC slow down

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.