Will Amazon show Vine reviews on listing if deleted accidently ?

Enhanced
    CA

I have enrolled my ASIN in Vine program and Vine customer has posted review on it but it is not reflected until now. Accidentally I deleted ASIN. Now if I recover my listing back , will I be able to get that review as well which didnt reflect previously?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, not only the Vine but any review that has been posted in that specific time period, will be there on the listing once you recover it, so you need not worry about the reviews disappearing after the listing recover, just make sure that the data for recover you enter was the same as the previous listing (listing you want to recover).

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yeah, when you recover old ASINs then your all reviews will reflect also Vine ones.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

The answer could be yes or no. There’s a possibility to get your review back but you may not be able to retrieve the review even if you recover the listing. Typically, Vine reviews take about two to three weeks to display, and if your listing was deleted before the review could be processed, it may not appear even if you recover the listing.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes reviews will remain on the listing even if you delete it and then recover that ASIN within 24 hours.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Yes, once you recover it, not only the Vine but also every review that was posted during that period will be visible on the listing.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

All your reviews will reflect once you have recovered your listing.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No, once Vine reviews are accidentally deleted, Amazon will not show them on the listing again.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

yes, if you able to recover your listing you can get your reviews, whether they were organic, or via vine program.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, if you recover your item, Amazon will display Vine reviews and include all customer reviews that were posted during the time that your listing was active.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.