Will Amazon suspend my account if I manage my us amazon seller account ?

Ultimate
    US

Will Amazon suspend my account if I manage my us amazon seller account in China for few months? 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No Amazon will not ban your account if you registered your account with a Chinese address.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, you can manage your seller central from China if it is registered in the USA and Amazon will not ban your account, however in some cases it may lock your account and require some verifications again

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No if your account is registered in USA and you’re using that in china then all you need to do is to provide them with the some additional verification documents and then you can manage your account easily from china

Emma
      Beginner
      none

No, Amazon will not suspend your account sometime Amazon sends you mail if you use your primary account from outside of the country because Amazon found it suspicious but you can use it. If you are facing a problem then simply make another mail address and give a child access to that mail and use it wherever you want.

John David
      Beginner
      none

amazon will not suspend your account if you are using amazon US seller central in china, amazon might ask you some verifications about using account account outside your origin, also you have another option that you can create a new email and give child access to that email of your US seller central, so whenever you want to use your account outside USA, you can use through login from that email.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Amazon will not ban your account even if you manage it from china. Do not worry.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, amazon will not suspend your account you can use your account with Chinese details.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.