Will BIL removes listing from target marketplace if I close listing?

Enhanced
    CA

I have created connection between marketplaces and used Build International Listings for auto-creation. Now if I close any of listing from source marketplace will BIL removes it from target marketplace?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you’ve utilized Build International Listings (BIL) to synchronize your marketplace listings, BIL will not remove a listing from the target marketplace(s) if it is removed from the source marketplace. As a result, it’s necessary to remove the listing separately from each marketplace where it’s listed.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

BIL is a tool which helps you in creating listings in other marketplaces, it saves you from the trouble of creating listings from scratch, after creation the listings will work separately from source marketplace, even if you close your listing in source marketplace it will not effect your listing in target marketplace.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

No, Build international listing will not remove the listing from the target marketplace if you close your listing from the source marketplace.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No, Bill cannot remove your listing from Target marketplace. To remove your listing, you need to do it directly through your seller account. Simply closing the listing won’t remove it entirely. Locate the listing on your seller account and choose to delete or remove it.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

If you close your listing from the source marketplace, Build International Listing won’t delete the listing from the target marketplace.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.