Will downgrading from professional to individual account remove my inventory?

Enhanced
    CA

I have lot of stock available in Amazon warehouses when I will downgrading from professional to individual account then my inventory will also remove?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Well downgrading from a professional to an individual account has no impact on your inventory, but you can lose access to the Buy Box and other advantages that come with a professional account.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

No, downgrading will not remove your inventory but there will be some inventory limitations that amazon can apply to you.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

You will not lose your stock when you downgrade from a professional to an individual account, but you will lose access to the Buy Box.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Kallis!! It does not affect your inventory but it does affect the buy box and some of the benefits that come with a professional account.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

When you downgrade, a professional to an individual account you do not lose your stock, but you do lose access to the Buy Box and other benefits associated with a professional account.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, by downgrading the account status your inventory does not remove by the amazon.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, by downgrading the account status your inventory does not remove by the amazon.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

No, downgrading your professional account to individual will not remove your inventory

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Kallis! Amazon will not remove your inventory when you downgrade your account.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Amazon will make limitations on inventory but I think that doesn’t affect your existing inventory in the fulfillment center.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

NO, if you downgrade your professional account to an individual account, Amazon will not remove your inventory

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Well, by downgrading or upgrading your account has no impact on your inventory. The inventory will be show the same.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

I think it will not affect your inventory but may be it will impact on your buybox

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, it will affect your inventory if you downgrade your account from professional to individual.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

There will be no effect on inventory if you are going to downgrade from professional to individual accounts.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

The inventory will not be removed from your professional account when you downgrade to individual.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Downgrading to individual account from professional will have no impact on your inventory, however you will lose benefits like advertisement, buy box etc

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.