Will I get benefits on Global SKU if I am using it as both FBM and FBA?

Enhanced
    CA

I have a ASIN enrolled in Remote Fulfillment Program in USA and on same ASIN and SKU I have created FBM listing in Canada. When I will convert FBM listing to FBA then will my stock be shared in Canada as well?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yeah after converting the listing into FBA and if your SKU and ASIN are the same as the USA listing then your stock will automatically reflect in Canada.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you have an ASIN enrolled in the Remote Fulfillment Program (RFP) in the USA and also have a Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) listing for the same ASIN and SKU in Canada, converting the FBM listing to Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) will automatically share your inventory in Canada.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

when you’ll convert your listing then your stock will automatically reflect in canada.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

As Mr. Kallis Roy, you have mentioned that the AISN and the same SKU is enrolled in the Remote fulfillment, if you converted the Canadian FBM listing to FBA then you don’t need to send the inventory saparetly to Canadian warehouse, if you get the orders from this marketplace then amazon will automatically fulfill them from this home marketplace.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, your stock will automatically reflect in the Canadian market when you convert your FBM Canadian listing to FBA.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.