Will My Coupon Will Run Again If I close My listing and then Active Again?

Beginner
    AL

If my product goes out of stock and I close my listing then once I activate my listing again after stock reaches, will the existing coupon will run automatically, or do I have to submit a new coupon?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If the coupon doesn’t go out of date so when the listing becomes active, the coupon will start showing on the listing.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Mr. Riz, If you have run the coupon on the listing and it shows the running status then you have closed your listing, it does not mean that your coupon will also stop, your coupon will run till its expiry date. If you have run again your closed listing then the coupon will not close, it will also run.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, your coupon does not stop until the coupon date is ended, and when you activate your listing then the coupon will also run and shows on your listing.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

No, If your coupon does not expire, the coupon will automatically run when your listings are active.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

yes, your coupon will be activated automatically once you activate your listing!

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

your coupon will stop working until you do not have any stock, and whenever your stock will arrive your coupon will work again. but during that out-of-stock time, the coupon will show that it goes suppressed.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, after you activate your listing, your Coupon will automatically activate.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

If your coupon does not expire. then after reactivation of the listing, it runs automatically.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

It depends on the coupon’s end date, so if your coupon hasn’t reached the end date, it will run automatically once you have stock on hand.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

No, if the coupon does not expire, it will run automatically whenever one of your listings is active.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

your coupon will expire on your end date under your expiry date if your listing is inactive for the time being though your coupon will remain active.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Tina
      Beginner
      US

No, your coupon continues to work until the expiration date, and when you activate your listing, the coupon begins to work as well and shows on your listing.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

The reactivation of your coupon when you close and reactivate your listing depends on the platform’s policies. Check the platform’s documentation or contact their support for specific guidance on coupon behavior in such cases.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.