Will my IPI improve if I create removal order for excess units?

Enhanced
    CA

I have stock of 300 units which are charging me long storage fees,if I create a removal order for 100 units, then will my IPI will increase? currently, my IPI is 357.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, long term storage fees is an important factor which influences IPI score. If you create removal order for 100 units then your storage fee will be less and then your IPI will improve for sure.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes your IPI will improve if you create removal order for excess units

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes your IPI will improve if you create a removal order for excess units, in other words, Your IPI score can go up if you decrease the excess units in your inventory.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, as the excess inventory can affect IPI so getting rid of it will surely increase the IPI.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

In other words, if you reduce the excess units in your inventory, your IPI score will increase. Yes, your IPI will improve if you create a removal order for excess units.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes your IPI will improve because excess inventory is also a factor that affects your IPI score.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

One of the factors on which IPI depends is excess inventory and if you reduce the excess inventory then the IPI definitely increases.

David Stokes
      Beginner
      none

Yes you can improve your IPI score by creating removal order for 100 units because it will decrease your excess inventory. You will save yourself from paying extra storage fees for these units.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

By creating a removal order your excessive inventory will reduce, which will definitely increase your IPI score.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yes if you have the 300 units in the amazon and have 150 units in the excess unit and your are going to removing the 100 units and have create the removal order for these 100 units then you FBA storage fee will be dropped and then automatically your IPI will be increases.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes your ipi score will increase if you remove excess inventory.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes by creating a removal order your excessive inventory reduce, As a result, your IPI score will definitely increase.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

yes if you remove the excessive units from your inventory the IPI Score will improve because the IPI depend on some factors and excess inventory is one from those factors.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes with creating the removal order you will decrease the excess inventory rate. With decreasing this rate will help you to improve your IPI score.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, Definitely If you create removal order for excess units then your IPI score improve.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.