Amazon is an incredible online business marketplace, and millions of people across the world use that. With millions of customers in different parts of the world, it is not surprising that you can change your Amazon shopping experience according to your language and location as per your requirement. So many of us are unaware of how to change language on amazon.
Amazon offers an Amazon change language option that is necessary for people who live in a multilingual household or want to change the language he knows the best. Amazon has many language options, but the language available depends on your chosen area.
If you want to change the language settings on Amazon, then you are at the right place. In this article, I have penned down the steps that would help you change the language settings on Amazon according to your locale.
How To Change The Language On Amazon?
You must be wondering how to change language on Amazon. So, each site of Amazon provides you with a region-specific place with its local languages.
If you live in the United States, you will have Deutsch, English, and Spanish. Still, a customer of Amazon residing in India will only see Hindi and other local languages of the region. So, that is how Amazon automatically suggests the language to the users according to their living locations.
Following are the steps that help you change the language setting on Amazon. Read them out.
- The first and foremost important step in changing your language on Amazon is to go to the Amazon website in your web browser and sign up for an account on Amazon.
- Have you seen the top right corner of the page? Yes, click on the Flag icon underneath your current language choice. Lifting your cursor over the flag option will show you the options for different languages and locales. Now you need to click on the single vote and switch to that language.
- Amazon language settings offer you an option to change country/region if you do not get the opportunity you have been looking for.
- You need to click on the dropdown button in the website country/region section.
- The dropdown will now display other options of languages and regions you want to use.
- Then choose your language you want to change.
- You must choose the language you want and click on the yellow Go to the website option.
- After clicking on the yellow button, you will notice that a new language and region will be opened that you selected.
- However, if the new tab opens, it will be displayed in the language you want to use on Amazon.
- For example, if you want to change to Spanish, your Amazon account will open in Spanish. So, that is how you can easily change the language setting in Amazon.
How To Change Language on Amazon App?
That has been the most frequently asked question for many years how to change language on Amazon App settings? So, today we have explained the detailed procedure for changing your language settings in Amazon mobile app.
Mobile devices like iPhones, Samsung, and iPad are suitable for changing language settings using the Amazon mobile app. So, let’s read the steps to learn how to change your language settings through the Amazon mobile app.
- Firstly, you must download the Amazon Shopping application from the Google App Store or iOS Store, and launch it onto your phone, tablet, or anything you use. Now sign in if you have not already.
- You need to click on the button menu icon in the lower right corner.
- Now scroll down the list of items and press the ‘Settings’ option, and then proceed to press the ‘Country & Language’ option underneath it.
- After this, you need to press on to the option ‘Country/Region’ from the list of different options, and you can also choose whichever language you want.
- You will now get a list of region-specific Amazon sites on your mobile screen. You need to click on the one to select.
After choosing your preferred marketplace from the menu, hit the ‘Done’ button to load that particular marketplace on your mobile app.
To change language, follow the similar process, but instead of Country/Region option, select the ‘Language’ option.
Now choose your preferred language from the menu.
After choosing your preferred language, hit the yellow ‘Done’ button (in whichever language it appears, it is the yellow button down below).
This is how you choose your desired language and region on the Amazon mobile application.
Why Is My Amazon In Another Language
The official language for Amazon is English. But it is your choice to change it according to your locale. Some people are curious to know why their Amazon changes the language they need to learn. So, let me tell you.
Sometimes the reason for a sudden change in the language on your Amazon account occurs when the Amazon website switches the language if you have pressed the foreign link.
Need help understanding? Ok, suppose that you have searched for an item on Google that lets you to Amazon. De, then the product page would be open in Deutsch.
How is my Amazon app in Spanish? If your Amazon app frequently changes its language into Spanish and some other languages on your device, here are some reasons this is happening and how you should fix it. Read it out!
· Change the Amazon Default language.
· Change the country/region option.
- Change the VPN settings on your mobile.
- Check the website location and language on Amazon.
- Clear the cookies on Amazon.
- Check for browser language preferences.
- Update browser or application.
How Do I Change My Amazon From US To English?
To change your Amazon account’s country or region from one to another, you must go through the Amazon prime language settings and follow the steps below.
- First, you need to select the option Manage Your Content and Devices option and click on Preferences.
- Now click on the option Change under the Country Settings option.
- Select your address and click on the option Update.
- If you are eligible to buy digital content from any other country, you need to follow the prompts to learn more about the region transfer details.
- Once you do this and become ready, click on the option to transfer your account and complete this process.
How Do I Change My Amazon Site Back To English?
So, you chose another language on Amazon app, and now everything appears to be alien. You must be curious to know how do I change my Amazon back to English. Nothing to worry though, you can do this by following the simple steps described below.
Changing Language back to English on Amazon Mobile App
To change the language of your Amazon account, You need to click on the button menu icon in the lower right corner.
Then click on the ‘Setting’ option. It is the one with your current marketplace’s flag in front of it.
Now select the option right underneath the ‘Settings’ option.
Now hit the ‘Languages’ option.
From the next screen, choose ‘English’ as your preferred language.
Click on ‘Done’ option, and that’s it, you are back to English.
Changing Language back to English on Amazon.com website
On Amazon.com website, changing language back to English is as simple as it gets:
- Click on the Flag icon in the top-right corner near the search bar. The Flag represents the marketplace that you’re currently using. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on ‘English’ (it is always the top-most option, so you really can’t miss it), and your Amazon.com website will revert back to English language.
In some language, the Flag icon appears to the top-left corner near the search bar, but the rest of the process remains the same. Select the top-most language (English) and you’re done.
Here Is Amazon App Change Language Video Tutorial
Changing your Amazon language according to your locale is one of the essential things that many people want to know. This article was a complete guide on switching Amazon to English and many other languages. Read the full article and enrich yourself with knowledge about Amazon language-changing settings. Happy reading!
Note: If you have any questions related to Amazon selling, including the fulfillment process, business strategies, selecting the best management and analytics applications for your Amazon’s business, FBA vs FBM, or any other related topics, you can post your queries on Amazon Seller Forum. Our community of E-Commerce specialists is available to help you find the solutions you need.